Friday 1 September 2017

I'm in Reader's Digest!

Click on Image to Enlarge

Nearly six months ago as part of their 70th anniversary celebrations, Reader's Digest Canada reached out to their readers, asking, "What does Reader's Digest mean to you?"

I responded with a submission about my family's history with Reader's Digest, beginning with my dad's "Word Power" training and ending with the publication of my Reader's Digest "Life's Like That" submission in 1999 and its republication in 2004.

Imagine my delight, to discover that my recent submission has also been chosen for publication; and, that this time I'm in Reader's Digest as a 'Reader's Comments' full-page feature: Specifically, the September 2017 anniversary year issue - Page 7.

If you subscribe to Reader's Digest or can pick one up in a local store, I hope you'll enjoy reading my little piece about, "What Reader's Digest means to [me].